Wednesday 20 August 2014

Selfies

I love selfies.  I like sending people snapchats of my huge face.  However, there are some kinds of selfie that I do not take, and would like my lady friends to stop sending me:

1. The 'I don't know I am being photographed so I am not looking at the camera'


It is a SELFIE.  Nine times out of ten, I can SEE your arm, and know that it is wielding a camera phone.  Also it is actually really hard not to look at the camera, as I have just discovered, so I really don't know why you make the effort.  

2.  The duck/trout pout



How is this sexy?  Or can I just not pull it off?

2. The no make up selfie


Maybe you can fool the boys, but I can see your eyeliner.  Know your audience.


Now go forth, and stop sending me cringey photos of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment